Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poll

I know that it is not October 31st yet and that when was when officially the recent poll was going to close, but I am bumping it up to today, right now because not a lot of people voted for it, so I am just going to put a new poll in.

Here are the Results for What Are You Going To Do On Halloween:

Go Trick-Or-Treating- 1 vote, 25%
Give Out Candy- 2 votes, 50%
I don't care about Halloween so nothing- 0 votes 0%
I don't celebrate Halloween- 0 votes- 0%
Go to a Halloween Party- 1 vote- 25%
Other- 0 votes- 0%

Thank you so much to everyone that voted on the Halloween poll and the next poll is:

Which team are YOU voting for to win the World Series?

Philadelphia Phillies or the New York Yankees?

1 comment:

omilator said...

How do I add to your book list, or do I send you the names in a new post or by email and you add them in yourself?

Also, 200 posTs? WOW!