Saturday, January 16, 2010

Breckenridge

Going up to Breckenridge today. Dad got back from trip last night.
I saw him. Mom and I watched the movie 7 Pounds and then we both read and then we heard the garage. It was awesome to see him. I missed him a lot. Of course, I am saying all these nice things about him, but I am pretty positive that he will never read it.............................
India is at a sleepover with her friend Sydney. She will probably be back soon. Lunch or something. We will be communicating with Sydney's mom soon.
Speaking of moms, I have no idea where mine is!! I woke up and she wasn't here
But Dad is here. Maybe we can go to Starbucks, just him and me, together. That would be really fun! Anyway. I hope that you have an awesome 3 day weekend!!!
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: