Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cavities

Here are 4 words describing Cavities. Awful. Terrible. Totally dreadful.

Here are 4 words describing me. Amazingly talented. Unique. Athletic.

Total oppostites, right?

Well, I had to get 4 fillings and 2 cavities today. Don't get the wrong impression! I take great care of my teeth. I brush twice a day and that is the first cavity I've ever gotten!

So, kids: REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND STAY IN SCHOOL.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR TEETH!!!!!! BECAUSE IT HURTS!
A LOT! TRUST ME!
I have been there and done that!
I am experienced. Proffesional.

Oh, right! Well, anyway.................BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Could you tell me where you ordered your custom covers for your Geno-pen? I have a 7 year old daughter that just started her shots about 3 months ago.

Thanks,
Kim Corvin

DebPC said...

Hi. This is Genogirl's mom. She asked me to answer this one for her.

We received an order form for the custom covers in our starter kit from Pfizer. We were able to order as many as we wanted for free.

I would imagine you could request them from your patient rep. I'm sure you have the number, but just in case: 1-800-645-1280.

Good luck. I would love to hear about your journey.