Thursday, September 17, 2009

Catch- Up

CCHey guys. Sorry to keep you waiting for this long. I know, it has been tragic for me and you, trust me! You guys have 11 more days left to vote for your favorite color!!!

I realize I never wrote about Dave Weins and Lance Armstrong and the Leadville 100, but I promise to upload pictures and tell about it soon. Very soon, like maybe tomorrow, I PROMISE!

I got my cast off yesterday. No splint or anything and my arm is doing pretty well, but the doctor told me to lift light weights, and the lightest I could find were 3 pounds, and my arm was SO SO SO tired after and during the time I was using them, which was onlu 5-10 minutes.
Wimpy, right?

Anyway, I have lots going on, but school is going well, and the shots are going well, but the Genotropin shots are going well, but I am starting another kind of shot called Lupron which is supposed to work along with the Genotropin and help me grown extra faster. I am starting them tomorrow after school and I will tell you all about it after it happens. I have to do them for 1 whole year once a month but they are supposed to hurt more than the Genotropin, but I think I will be fine. My dad and mom said that maybe after the shots finish, they will buy me a cell phone, but unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen. I REALLY want a cell phone!

Continuing with the updates and announcments,

my school has this program called High Trails which is where 6th graders, can, by choice, go up to some cabins up in Florrisant, Colorado which is just like 30-60 minutes up from Colorado Springs, on the way to Breckenridge. You go up for 4 days and 3 night and you hike and you do a lot of outdoor games and stuff like that and you stay in cabins with your friends and stuff like that. I am really excited. There are teams at my school ( Grey, Burgundy, Maroon, and Silver)
Grey is the Academic Arts Academy, which is what I am in, and I abso.utely love it by the way. Maroon and Silver go together, and Burgundy and Grey go together. Silver and Grey are the teams with 60 people each, and Burgundy and Maroon are the huge ones with everyone else, but only AAA is special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be gone I think October 5-8, so you will miss me then, but you can read my sister's blog:
www.genoboygrowson.blogspot.com

It will only be for a few days and then I will come back and tell you guys all about it!
More later, like tomorrow or the next day or something!

Bye!!!!!!!!!!
Over and Out!!!!!!
See ya later!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: