Tuesday, August 19, 2008

direct to dad

Dad,

Today is Tuesday and I am sitting at the computer writing this right now in sorrow and sadness.

You raised your tone with me and defended my sister when you claim you didn't.

You're always away and then come home and spend most of your time in front of the TV.

You do have an exception because it is the Olympics, but still.

You were sitting on the chair downstairs with India and you said it was only meant to fit 2 people. That made me really sad.

I made a picture at art camp 2 years ago of you and me dancing around a huge flower in the center of the painting.

I saw it lying on the ground in your downstairs office where the TV is.

I love you, but sometimes you need to think about what you are saying and think about how it makes a big difference on the people that love you like your older daughter.

Please take the things I just wrote to you into your heart and think about how they impact mine.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Please comment.

No comments: