Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Daddy

I love my daddy so much and he is always away which really bugs me.

I never get to have fun with him like anyone else.

I wish I could spend quality time with my dad every weekend and every night all the time,
but that is not possible and never will be.



He is always traveling nonstop and when he is not traveling, he is either sleeping or at work.

I really hate that he is always away and I really think that he should stay home and work.

My dad doesn't read or comment on my blog anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference
and none of my readers, if I have any, care either.



If you are having a problem with a family memeber or your dad ,like me, please comment and share with me and I will comment back in the comment section.



I would love to hear your concerns.

Well, I have to go to dinner.
Enough writing for tonight.

No comments: