Tuesday, August 19, 2008

school

This is a draft that I never posted, and this was at the beginning of the school year. I have not messed with it at all besides writing this mini paragraph. I hope you enjoy. These are my thoughts on school.

School.

School.

WOW!!!

I started school on Thursday, the 14th of last week.

Today was my 4th day of school, 2nd day for the full week.

I am in Miss Tobler's class.
I like her a lot.
She is really nice and I am really glad I have her.

Now, I know that means nothing to you, but whatever.

I started TAG yesterday.


TAG is the class where you get chosen if your grades are high enough to be in special classes where you challenge your mind just a bit more than you would in your regular classroom.



You go to Language Arts ( reading, writing, etc.) and/or Math.
It is for grades 4th and 5th at my school.



I go to Language Arts only.

My TAG teacher is Mrs. Suzuki and she is awesome!!!

All my teachers are awesome!!!!!!


Specifically meaning ( at the moment) ,Mrs. Suzuki and Miss Tobler.

I know it is early to be starting school, but it's fun and I have already met new friends.

See, none of my really close friends are in my class this year.

So, I have resolved the problem and I play and sit with them at lunch and get closer to the other people in my class.
I have become closer with girls named Christina, Corryn, Mariah and tons of other girls. I really like my class.




So, that is all I have to say about school for now!!

See ya! Or not! Probably not!!


Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am in 5th grade.
Yes, 5th grade.


Yea. So, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: