Monday, August 10, 2009

My AWESOME sister India

I just want to remind everyone that my sister is so cool and that I love her so much. Her name is India, she is going into 3rd grade, she likes to cook and bake, she loves cats, and her favorite color is green. She has a blog called GenoBoy Grows On, and she is 8 yars old.

Here are some awesome pictures of her, just being India. The pictures that show India in a costume were taken at our school when she was in the Missoula Children's Theater production of some play, but she was a wallybird. Cool, right!!!!!

Also, please go onm India's blog: www.genoboygrowson.blogspot.com.
Enjoy!













India, YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

DebPC said...

This is the sweetest post EVER. You are a great sister, too you know. Except when you aren't. But I guess that's the way sisters are.
Love, mom of sixth grader (and third grader).

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

thanks mom.
love you too.
love- the 6th grader