Monday, August 10, 2009

Orientation

I went to my orientation for 6th grade today. I got to set up my locker and put all my school supplies in it, I got my atlas and my planner, and my schedule. aI put all my school supplies in pretty messily though because some of it I wasn't keeping because some of it went to teachers and stuff. It was fun. I got my school picture taken and my student ID card. It was a pretty big day. It was cool though. It was a great experience. School starts on the 17th, Monday.

More later.
Genogirl- a 6th grader.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like such an exciting day! I'm sure you are going to love 6th grade. Did you get to meet all your teachers?

Emily

David H said...

That sounds amazing! I remember my first day of 6th grade. That was a great year. I remember we made Egyptian masks in Social Studies, which was awesome. Good luck!

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Thanks!
Emily-
I have only met 1 of my teachers so far. The first day of school for 6th graders is orientation, so we will get to meet teachers and learn the school, and do all that so we get used to it. I am really excited!

Dave-
Thanks. Making Egyptian masks sounds really cool. I hope my social studies is as cool as yours! I am glad to hear that it was a great year for you. That makes me happy!

I will write all about my first day and friens and classes and all that stuff soon. It has to happen first!