Monday, August 10, 2009

Thanks to my 8 followers ~ Do YOU want to follow Genogirl Grows On?

Thank you so much to my 8 followers:
DaddyO,
DebPC,
Dave H,
BJC,
Emily,
Alexandra Steinlight,
Omilator,
and
India.


You guys are so awesome. Have you noticed I have begun using capitals again?!
If you, a reader of Genogirl Grows On, would like to follow this blog, then scroll either to the very top of the page or scroll down and look for a sign on the left that says Follow. If you go to the very top of the page, look at the bar across the top where there are buttons that say:

Search Blog, Flag Blog, Follow Blog, Next Blog.

Click on the one that says Follow Blog and go from there. It is really easy.

Thanks, and I hope to have more followers soon!
But you don't have to!
But please!

Also, remember to follow my sister's blog:

GenoBoy Grows On at www.genoboygrowson.blogspot.com.

THANKS!!!!

No comments: