Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Connecticut

Right now, I am in Connecticut. Visiting my aunt and my aunt's son and my great grandma.
It was AWESOME seeing Meema. So sweet and nice. Her retirement home is really nice too.
THEY HAVE AN ICE CREAM PARLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

We are staying at Aunt Gila's in New Haven. It is a rockin' house. Love it!
Today, Aunt Gila's youngest son Gabriel came.
It is great to see him. Unfortunately, his wife Beth (so amazingly fabulous and nice and pretty) couldn't come. Hopefully, we will see her sometime soon. It was great to see Gabe. Haven't seen him in so long, since Emily and Dave's wedding. Haven't seen David in a while either. Maybe I will meet Elsbeth, his girlfriend sometime soon. That would be cool! Great things have been said about Elsbeth and she makes David happy which is great!

Tomorrow, supposedly Sadie and Dahlia are coming with Saba and Omi.
Hopefully that is not a fib, because it would be amazingly awesome to see them!

Hope all is well with everyone out there that reads my awesome blog.
Please please please comment so I know there are people out there that actually read my blog.
Please COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG! Please Follow as well!
Thanks. Love to everyone and a happy new year!

*I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

No comments: