Sunday, December 6, 2009

What I Want For Hanukkah!

*I will be posting this a couple of times every 2 weeks, so if you missed this post, you won't miss it again. The first night of Hanukkah is the 11, first day is the 12th.*

Now, I don't want tons of this and tons of that. I want it to be balanced out, but of course if it is something that is obviously only good if I have one, then only one person or family please get it for me. (Gift cards are an example of things that I like having a lot of)

Also, note that the numbers are there just for me to keep track of the list, not in order of what I want the most or whatever.

1. Delia's gift cards ( such great store, VERY CUTE graphic tees)
2. iPod Touch ( 32 GB, with free engraving on Apple store, first line KW and second line Dance)
3. Philadelphia Phillies sweatshirt or zip up (only 1 please)
4. Cell phone (full keyboard, unlimited texting)
5. iTunes Gift Cards ( not a lot, like 1 0r 2)
. ANYTHING AWESOME AND OUTGOING AND CUTE AND FUN AND ANYTHING THAT YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I come up with more, then I will add next time I post this post.

My sister India's Hanukkah wish list:

1. iPod Touch ( with fun apps that an 8 year old would like, some fun ones are already free, she really enjoys Life the board game)
2. iTunes Gift Cards
3. Barnes and Noble Gift Card
4. Any Football shirt or jersey ( no favorite team or player)
5. Any good movies ( we already own Up)
6. Life the electronic version
7. Monopoly the electronic version

Thank you so much and Happy Hanukkah!
Please comment or email me and tell me what YOU want for Hanukkah.
(my email is clarke.natasha100299@gmail.com)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: