Friday, December 11, 2009

D20 Meeting Results

Drumroll please!!!

The D20 meeting went really well. After my presentation, I answered 1 question and then we stayed for about 2/5 or 3/5 of the next presenter's slideshow and then we left. There is this boy named Robert who is trying to do the same for another middle school in the district and we have been emailing and we will meet to share our ideas after the new year.

My Science teacher Ms. Smith was also at the meeting and she said that she is interested in this as well and will be able to help and she is talking to Mr. Hain, the 7th grade principal who invited me to the Sustainability Committee meeting which got me to the D20 meeting which got me to contacting Robert.

I am off to a great start and we blog about what you can do to help.
After the new year, I will update how it is going with the Recycling!

Please Reycle!

No comments: