Saturday, April 26, 2008

My 5th shot

My 5th shot today was really good. It wasn't the happiest, joyful thing in the world, but it wasn't the gloomiest. My dad came home today ( he was gone for the week) and when he was here doing the shots with me, it made me feel soo much better. I didn't use the needle guard. I covered my eyes with my blanket and I was perfectly fine. It didn't hurt a bit, well just a tad. Tonight, I was really confident and I did good. After these shots, I am ready to take on new challenges. Face the world and not be a wimp.
Bye for now!

P.S. I got cute fairy waterproof band- aids, so I can look stylish and fashionable while covering up my shot at the same time!

3 comments:

Yoga Chickie said...

Hi G-Girl. Your cousin, Adam in New York is VERY into cool bandaids. They help him with all sorts of things. He doesn't have to give himself shots. But bandaids sure help him with other stuff!

You're a really fun writer! This is going to be one of my favorite blogs!

Your grown-up cousin,

Lauren

Hannah said...

Hey tash!! its hannah! Sounds like you are doing very well with these shots! I'm proud of you! Braver then i ever would be. Well Love you lots! Keep strong!!

<3
Hannah

Unknown said...

Taji: You are soooo brave! i remember when i used to get allergy shots every week so I can really relate. I'm proud of you for being so grown-up about this process. and for turning it into a way-cool blog! you are a super-cool neicey and I love you.
xxoo,
Aunta Vivi