Monday, April 28, 2008

My 7th shot

My shot today was good. It was was quick, simple, and very easy like 1-2-3!!!!! It was in the leg this time. I am supposed to be switching off places to do the shot, but the stomach still scares me. I mean, who would want to get a shot in their stomach? NOT ME!!!! Butt is okay after you get use to it and leg, well you know how easy that is. I used to be afraid whenever I went to the doctor's office that I would get a shot. Now they say that, I will be like " Fine with me, lets do this!".I wouldn't wine or wimper. I would just be cool about the whole process.

2 comments:

omilator said...

Genogirl,
You may already have done this but if you haven't it occurred to me that you should tell your teachers about your blog (just cause they'll be interested) and also your regular doctor and the doctor who prescribed the shots because they might want to tell other kids who need them too and they can be inspired by you!
Omilator

Unknown said...

You're my hero: track star, shot jock, and talented blogger, too! your auntie is so proud!
xxoo