Sunday, April 27, 2008

My track meet

My track meet is tomorow. I am sooo excited! It is middle distance night and I can either run 2 laps ( half a mile) or 4 laps ( 1 mile). I think I am going to do 2 first, and then make my way up to 4. There are 2 middle disance nights. I am sort of nervous, but I know I will do awesome because I have the coolest coaches, Coach Stephanie, Coach Debby ( my mom!), and Coach Lynne They train me really hard and now I feel like I can take on anything!
Bring it on!

4 comments:

Jade said...

Hi! I am so excited for you. I know you will run your heart out. You can do anything, just do something for me that you probably are already doing. Just believe in yourself. -Jade S.

Dena said...

Good luck with your track meet tomorrow. Just remember to have fun since that is the most important part! I just caught up on all of your posts and it looks like you are going to be a great writer like your Mom!

Anonymous said...

Run Oatmeal Cookie Run! FYI The Steamboat run was 1 mile-4 laps. You can do the long distance!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay natasha! it was great for me and Ariel to see you at Passover. much love and support from California!

Cousin Ezra