Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day and my uncle Stevie

My Uncle Stevie came on Friday. He is gone now, but when he was here, I had the most glorious time with him. He was here fo Mother's day, so we did all of my moms favorite things to do, while showing my uncle around at the same time!!!


We went up to Manitou Springs and went to breakfast.We also walked around and went to the arcade and the candy store. After that we went to Garden of the Gods and the Broadmoor.


It was a really fun day and I hope you had a really good Mother's Day too!

1 comment:

DebPC said...

Hmmm. I'm not sure that those are all of my favorite things, although I did enjoy spending a beautiful day with my family at special places around town. I think I mostly chose to go to those places to show Uncle Stevie. I'm not sure what I would have chosen to do on mother's day if he hadn't been here.