Friday, May 16, 2008

To Mom

Okay, the last post I wrote wasn't all true. I have to be honest with you readers out there.

My mom is the person that does my shot and it didn't hurt any where as near as bad as the one my dad did not saying that the one my dad did hurt a lot. It barely hurt at all which means that my mom wouldn't have hurt at all.

So, Mom.......... I'm sorry. What I said wasn't all true. You are really the only person that actually does my shot. I love you I should have said that you were special and you were neat, but I didn't THEN, but now I am. So, yea.

2 comments:

DebPC said...

Thanks honey. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm glad you love daddy, and I'm glad you love me, too. We both love you very, very much. It's just a regular love-in around here.

I'm sorry we have to do these shots at all, but you are really being so cool about the whole thing. I hope you enjoy your special dinner at the Broadmoor Hotel Charles Court restaurant tonight. Maybe you can do a post on it...

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Thanks, Mom.
What you said really means a lot to me. I love you so much too!
Natasha