Sunday, July 12, 2009

~~~~~~~

Alright, I am here. It is Sunday evening, 6:02 to be exact, and my stomach has butterflies.
It will probably be churning by tomorrow!
\
Now here is some about Shwayder, the Jewish sleepaway summer camp I will be going to with India for 2 weeks TOMORROW!

I am pretty excited but nervous at the same time.
I have a best friend from Kansas named Emily coming too, so I am very happy. We met 2 years ago at Shwayder ( the sleepaway summer camp).

We are having homemade pizza for dinner, my choice and idea.

Now here are some words, written by Genogirl ( me) said directly by Genoboy ( India, my sister) and here are some words about camp and how she feels about camp, about making friends, leaving home for 2 weeks, etc. etc:

"I feel, about camp is that, um, it is great, but I am a little scared, but it is great to be going to camp for 2 weeks. Making friends is so fun cause I get, I get to meet a lot new people and I get to see some old people and say hi. It is not weird at all to leave home even if I was there for 1 week last year and now I am going for 2 weeks. I am still not scared leaving home. Last year, I slept on the top bed of a bunk bed, and I think I will want to go on the bottom or the top bunk, but I don't know. I will have to look in my bunk and see what if there is any open for me to take."

Also, India wants to remind you that she has a blog at:

www. genoboygrowson.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Leave some comments if YOU have been to summer camp or have a question or comment about the summer camp that I am going to! I might be able to answer or write a post later today or tomorrow morning, but I am in need to take a shower in the morning, and eat breakfast, and we are leaving by 9:00 so maybe, but I will especially write after I am home from camp.

-The Original Genogirl!

No comments: