Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shots in the Infirmary

I am getting ready to do my shot at the infirmary every night.
Yep, the camp nurse will put a needle into my leg every night.
Weird, huh? I did my shots at camp last year, and it was fine, so I think it will be fine this time as well. My cousin Sadie takes these shots as well, so I want to say, Go Sadie!
Sadie is the only one that can relate to me and how I feel and what I feel every night.
So, again, Go Sadie, and not to be mean to her sister, Dahlia, because Dahlia is so spectacular too, so Go Dahlia, and again, Go Dahlia!

Go everyone!

Also, my family might be going to the rodeo tonight! I love the rodeo!
Go Rodeo!

2 comments:

omilator said...

Go, Natasha! And, while I'm at it, Go India too!

Three more days until camp starts. Guess we'd better get moving on care packages....

Shabbat shalom.

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Thanks! Also, I don't need a big big care package. Something little but amazingly great would be acceptable.