Friday, July 31, 2009

it is only minor surgery -plus- which cast color is the best?

guess what is happening on monday?
i am now getting surgery monday morning and they may or may not put plates in my arm.
for now, i still have the splint.

after the surgery- i am getting a long arm cast for 3 weeks and then i will switch to a short arm cast. the difference is that the long arm cast goes past mt elbow. also, i am writing this all with 1-2 fingers.

i am allowed for 2 cast colors, 1 for each cast.
there is red, orange, yellow, blue, green, pink, purple, turquoise, and i think that is it.
which 2 colors should i get?
your opinions will help, but i will conclude the final decision.
thanks, and i thought you should know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your arm!! Stupid weak chair! I hope it starts to feel better very, very soon.

For the cast... I would do green and pink. What are you thinking about?

Love,
Allie

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

i am thinking about pink.
green i wasn't originally thinking about, but i will take it into consideration. i really like yellow and pink and orange. i will tell you when i decide. thanks for writing back and commenting and reading my blog. :)

Ice Cream Cone 20 said...

Natasha,
India and I think that yellow is a good idea and maybe pink. But it also depends on whether or not the blue is light blue or dark blue because you will want a color -- or color -- that people can write on easily. Good luck on Monday!
We'll be here for you.
or purple.
love india and omi

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

i love you guys, all of you.
inia and omi- thanks for the advice. you guys are funny, and ally, thanks for reading my blog, commenting and helping me decide on colors. i got orange and my next cast color will be pink. thanks.