Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I will be going up to Breckenridge for the 4th of July tonight, and I may or may not have time or the computer to write on my blog, so I woul like to say now, just in case:

Happy 4th of July!
I hope your July 4th celebrations will be fun and happy.

I am going up to Breck with my sister, my dad, and my mom, and my mom's cousin and his wife, Ari and Buffy who are coming on July 3rd to come celebrate and see us, but to also enjoy the Colorado wildlife and surroundings. In Breck, there is a 4th of July parade which is killer, but remember to wear a lot of red, white, and blue, and if you are a kid, or you have kids, bring bags, for candy of course!

So, again, have an amazing 4th of July!

2 comments:

omilator said...

Fun! And I loved the pictures of you at the parade from last year. Please give our love to Ari and Buffy. and have a terrific July 4th! I hope you have great weather.

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Thanks!
I will write about the new experience and maybe tell you over phone soon!

xoxo
n