Friday, November 13, 2009

Bat Mitzvah Project

OK, so I talked to Mr. Markham, my LA teacher and he said that he got a response from Mr. Smith, our main principal and he said that Mr. Hane would be the one to talk to who is the 7th grade principal. Mr. Markham and I are meeting up with him during lunch on Monday.

I am excited to discuss my ideas and interests.
Today, I took home a huge bag of cans and bottles and stuff to recycle.
On my own, with the help of my friends to collect.
It was hard to jam it all into my stupid half locker.

1 comment:

DebPC said...

I am so very, very proud of you for taking on this recycling project. It was your idea and you have taken important steps, like meeting with Mr. Markham, to make it happen. Not only that, but you have been bringing home cans and bottles from school to recycle every day. I am so proud of you and think you can make a real difference in the environmental health of D-20, and, by extension, the city and the world.