Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Day Plan

I don't know why I write about this, I mean you all probably really don't want to hear, but this is my blog and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. PLEASE READ MY BLOG!

My day plan:

9:30-12:00- Go to Sunday School
12:00-12:15- Drive to Mirch Masala- Indian restaurant for lunch with Libermans ( god family)
12:15-????- Have lunch at Mirch Masala and enjoy great meal.
????-?????- Say goodbye to Libermans
?????-????- Go home
1:30-4:30- Mom's Yoga Teacher Training
4:45-????- Go to Supermarket with Mom
????-????? Go home, make dinner, eat dinner, go to bed!

That is the outline of what I know of that is happening today.
My day is exciting,isn't it???!!

I also have to write a Science Encounter, so while Mom is at her Yoga Teacher Traning, I am at home with India, not sure about my dad, doing my Science Encounter, which I really don't want to do, but I have to because it is due on Tuesday. Too bad. That is life!

No comments: