Sunday, November 29, 2009

Breck

So, my uncle came in from California on Monday. Uncle Chuck!
Then we went up to Breckenridge Wednesday and we are staying until today, Sunday.

It has been a great time.
We shopped, walked around, went to the rec center, stuff like that. It was all fun.

My Thanksgiving was great. Some family friends came up with us so in total there were 9 people, me, my sister, my dad, my mom, my uncle and then the other family, the Smiths.

Our turkey, 2 types of stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, green beans and pumpkin pie were great! You can't forget the Sparkling Apple Cider!!!!! YUM!!

Friday was Black Friday as people refer to it as and I went shopping at about 9:00 A.M with my mom and my sister. We went first to Goods, a really really awesome trendy clothing store, but it also has shoes, home stuff ( candles, stuff to hang from your ceiling, etc.) cards, little do dads, really cute bags, hats, just stuff like that. It is an awesome store.

Anyway, a lot of there stuff is expensive, so we headed over there and me and India ended up getting really cute hats that will count toward our Hannukah presents, but we would get them now. Mine is a Koala and it has big white puff balls on either side and then it has like the koala face and it is gray and the hat goes over your ears naturally so your ears are warm!!

I love it. i think it is so cute!!
If you are interested in buying one of these cute hats ( they come in many animals like dog, frog, pig, coyote, owl, stuff like that, India got an owl!!) you can go to this website:

knitwits.com and you can contact them at info@knitwits.com.
They are really cute and fuzzy and warm. They are made from wool and cotton and stuff.


I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing like mine!
I want to hear all about it. Feel free to tell me about your stories in the comments section!

Also, on Friday it was one of my best friend's birthday, so I just wanted to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: