Thursday, November 5, 2009

World Series 2009 Game 6

Well, you probably heard already but yesterday night was Game 6 of the World Series.
I watched it after I got home from dance, and the Yankees won.

I am happy for the Yankees, but I was counting on the Phillies.
I still absolutely love the Phillies though and I always will! Go Phillies!!!!

The score was 7-3 Yankees.

Lots of people in my grade at school were rubbing it in my face at school because they knew that I really wanted the Phillies to win. Too bad they didn't win, but I am now over it.

Hopefully, they have another great year and they make it to the World Series again, but we can only hope. Anyway, it is not like it is the center of my life. I have much better things on my mind and in front of me, but when the time comes around, why not get involved?

No comments: