Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Stuff...

Hey everyone!

As you know, there wasn't any Sunday School today, but Mom's Yoga Teacher Training was still on. It was snowing sort of hard throughout the day and a lot last night, but not much this evening. Hopefully nothing more than a 2 hour delay because tomorrow I am meeting with Mr. Hane, the 7th grade principal with my LA teacher, Mr. Markham to discuss the recycling project. Also, tomorrow is the play A Mid Summer Night's Dream and I hope we have school because we saw a little bit of it in school and it was very good and funny.

The holidays are approaching fast!
I am very excited for Thanksgiving!!!

My Uncle Chuck is coming to town for Thanksgiving.
I haven't seen him in a while, since last Thanksgiving I think and I am excited to see him.

Also, my grandparents are coming on Thursday for Grandparent's Day at India's school.
Every year, the 3rd graders perform for Grandparent's Day which is were your grandparent can come to school with you and there is a show, and then you can show them around the school and stuff. My grandparents always try to come to it, but this year especially because India will be performing in a play.

I also have a birthday party sleepover with one of my friends from Sunday School.
There will probably be a lot of people I don't know but as long as I have fun!

It is Saturday at like 7:30 to 4:30 on Sunday.
It is a pretty late party.

I think I will stay for the whole thing, but maybe maybe leave early so I can spend time with my grandparents, but they mostly came for India anyway, so it will be quality time with India. Anyway, we will be seeing them in about a month after they leave for Hannukah, so it is not like it will be a while until we see them again, right?


No comments: