Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blue River

Today it is Saturday night. I am up in Breckenridge with my sister and my dad.
We wet up this afternoon. I have had a terrible headache all day and it is still here but I will be going to bed soon so it will probably be all right. My mom isn't here in Breck with us because she is continuing with her Yoga Teacher Training which is every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. We went out to Breck Brewery for dinner. We were going to go to Denzamon which is a noodle and soup sort of japanese place. It is really good and we were going to go there but it happened to be closed. Lots of things are closed because it is not the summer and Ski Season hasn't started yet so it is off-season and lots of people don't come to town around this time.

We will be going home tomorrow afternoon, and tomorrow morning, I get to go swimming!
I am VERY EXCITED because I haven't been swimming since I broke my arm which was on July 29th, so I am very excited!!!! I will tell you all about it after!

Natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Blue River to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane