Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mom's Graduation!!!!

Mom's graduation is coming up on Sunday, October 4th and I am so excited because I love watching the graduation with everyone in their gowns and because of the cake afterward and because I am so happy for my mom!!!!!!!!!!!! Her last day of internship was on Wednesday, so today was her first day off of work. I can't believe it went that fast. I am really excited also for Mom's graduation because we get to go to The Famous steak house and I have never been there but it is very very fancy and expensive and really good so we get to go there after!!!

Also, my grandmother and grandfather are coming tomorrow, so I am excited about that too!
I am now going to read and then after Mom folds my laundry, start packing for HIGH TRAILS!

Thank you so much for reading my blog, and have a good rest of the year.
Happy Halloween!
Live. Laugh. Love. Hope. Dream

No comments: