Saturday, October 24, 2009

PHILLIES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE THE PHILLIES, WHICH IS A BASEBALL TEAM BASED IN PHILADELPHIA, PENSYLVANIA IS GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES AND THYE ARE MY FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND MY FAVORITE PLAYER IS COLE HAMELS. HE IS NUMBER 35. EVERYONE PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN WANTING THE PHILLIES TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES.

THE ANGELS OR THE YANKEES WILL BE COMPETING AGAINST THEM BUT THE ANGELS AND THE YANKEES ARE STILL PLAYING TO SEE WHO WILL WIN TO GO TO THE WORLD SERIES. RIGHT NOW THE YANKEES ARE AHEAD FOR THE GAMES 3-2.

THEY WERE GOING TO PLAY GAME 6 TONIGHT BUT THEY POSTPONED THE GAME UNTIL TOMORROW BECAUSE OF LOUSY WEATHER.

PLEASE COMMENT ON IF YOU WANT THE ANGELS OR THE YANKEES TO GO TO THE WORLD SERIES, AND IF YOU ARE SECONDING THE NOTION OF ROOTING FOR THE PHILLIES IN THE WORLD SERIES.

THANK YOU AND CONGRATS PHILLIES!

1 comment:

omilator said...

I've always hated the Yankees because when I was young the Dodgers (now in LA) were the Brooklyn Dodgers and they were the favorite team of my family and the absolute enemies of the Yankees. When I grew up everyone I knew was either a Yankees fan or a Dodgers fan as if there weren't any other teams out there. So I hope the Yankees lose -- even though Anta and Uncle Tripp I think are Yankees fans -- and I'll certainly help you root for the Phillies (is that dad's favorite team too??). And Saba will too.