Friday, October 30, 2009

World Series 2009 Game 2

Yesterday night, Thursday night, was Game 2 of the World Series 2009. The Yankees won with the final score being 3-1. The next game will be on Saturday which happens to be Halloween. Today, Friday, is a traveling day. My dad told me that the teams have a traveling day to travel from one team's stadium to the other. The World Series was played at the Yankees stadium the first 2 games and now there are switching over to the Phillies. New York to Pennsylvania.

I am very sad. My favorite player is Cole Hamels. As you know, because I have told you, he is number 35, a left hand pitcher. Now if you watch baseball, you may know that pitchers don't get to play as often as some of the other players do like short stop or 3rd baseman or something, and Cole Hamels is FINLLY playing. I haven't seen him play since the last World Series, and he happens to be pitching on HALLOWEEN! Seriously, Halloween! Halloween is a time where I like to go out with my dad and my sister in costume and go around to all the houses in our neighborhood begging for candy, and now that Cole Hamels is pictching on that night, I will only get to see a little of the last 1 or 2 innings, but a little is better than nothing!

No comments: