Friday, October 30, 2009

Movies

I have seen 2 great movies recently. One in theaters and one on DVD.

The first one I saw was called Penelope and it is about this girl that hides herself from the world because she has a nose of a pig. It is hard to explain but there is a curse where if Penelope marries another Blue Blood ( she's a Blue Blood) then the curse would be broken and she would have a normal nose again. It is hard to describe but it is a really really great movie and it really makes you want to believe in yourself and it leaves you with the message of that it is not the beauty on the outside, it is what is inside that counts or always have hope or you are beautiful in your own special way.

It is rated PG for thematic elements, some innuendo and language.
It is a really fantastic movie!

Here is 2 trailers for the movie.
The URL below has 2 video clips on it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809419496/trailer



I also so with my mom and my sister Where The Wild Things Are.
It was also an amazing movie but it was suprisingly very very sad.

I cried maybe once or twice, but my sister about half the movie.
It is hard to explain, but I love all the wild things from Judith to Ira to KW to Carol to Douglas. KW, which was one of the Wild Things had 2 owls named Bob and Terry and they were so cute and funny. It was a sad but funny, heart touching movie.

It is rated PG.

Here are some URLs for some trailers for Where The Wild Things Are.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3225158169/ - Trailer #2
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3413574425/ - Trailer # 1

They are both great movies, I recommend you to see both.

No comments: