Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, Halloween is coming up and I went to The Arc today and I got a costume!
Any guesses??????????? If you have a guess, keep it in your brain until you scroll down and it will tell you what my costume is!























I am Beauty from Beauty and the Beast! I really like my costume and it fits me almost perfectly! I am really excited, but I think you all know what Beauty looks like and there are no sleeves on the costume, so I am still deciding how that is going to work out at school and at night trick- or-treating. Any suggestions on what to wear as a jacket but still making my costume awesome and the fullest it can be? What are you guys going to be for Halloween? Tell me, I love to know!

Natasha.

1 comment:

omilator said...

I love all your posts and I love you. I hope you had a great time this week and I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll think about what you might wear with the Halloween costume to keep warm for trick-or-treating.