Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AAA

So, the AAA, what is that? Well, I'm going to tell you, so keep your mouth shut. Jimmy, I said shut. Hey, kid, I can still hear you whispering you know. That's better! Jimmy............

OK, now, the AAA stands for the Academic Arts Academy, a program for 6,7, and 8th graders at Eagleview Middle School. I will be a 6th grader next year, and I will be in this program, the AAA, because I got in! You had to audition for it, and I did, and I got it. It is where you express yourself in more ways , than you would regularly, like in regular classes.

I am really excited about being in this program because my mom said it is like TAG ( talented and gifted) which I was in when I was at Rockrimmon ( elementary) with my TAG teacher, Mrs. Suzuki, who had rotator cuff surgery on Tuesday, May 26th, the day before our graduation, so she wasn't at the graduation ceremony, which I was really sad about. So, Mrs. Suzuki, I hope you are fine and healthy, and the surgery went well!

So, yeah!!!

Again, please review, comment, whatever.
So, yeah.
Oh, and please recycle!

No comments: