Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My performance

I take Hip Hop at The Colorado Academy of Music and Dance, the same place India takes guitar lessons. So, we just had a spring dance performance, and it went really well. The only downside was that India got stuck in a locker, but we are not going to talk about that. She is fine, and healthy now, so dropping the subject.............

The dance performance went really well.
All together, including my teacher and myself there are 7 people in my crew. We got matching t-shirts as well that say Got Hip Hop? Krew. I think the krew part brings it down but whatever, I like it all the same. I actually wore it yesterday! I am getting a DVD of the performance, so as long as I know you, or you are a relative, and not a hobo that likes digging through my family's trash can, you can view the video whenever you want.

To wrap it up for now, the performance went really well, and it was fun. I enjoyed myself and I am still taking the hip hop classes where my teacher is starting to teach us breakdancing as well. I think India would enjoy that better than me, but whatever.

Over and out.

No comments: