Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PPLD Teen Summer Reading Challenge

PPLD Teen Summer Reading Challenge ( TSRC).
PPLD= Pikes Peak Library District.
The TSRC is for kids going into grades 4-12. You get a prize for every 2 books you read. When you read 10 whole chapter books, you get a Read t-shirt, and guess who got a Read t-shirt?
ME!!! Of course! It says Read in all different languages on the front, and then it has the sponsors of the TSRC on the back with pictures of the sponsors logos and everything. It is a really cool shirt. I really like it. If I take a picture of it or something any time soon, I will put it up.
Thanks for reading my blog and remember to comment!

3 comments:

omilator said...

Hoorah for the reading challenge. Hooray for reading lots of books. Hooray for getting a t-shirt.
Hooray for camp.
Hooray for figuring out how to make the shirt "fit" you even though it's much too big.
Hoorah for you!

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Yes, Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!
Now it doesn't make sense anymore!

omilator said...

I'll check what you answered me on the older posts but I think from now on I'm only going to respond to your new posts because this is beginning to get silly and also takes an awful lot of time.