Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthdays

My birthday is on February 6th.
India's birthday is on March 1st.
My mom's birthday is on July 28th.
My dad's birthday is on June 27.

Why am I mentioning this? I don't know! But it was my dad, John's birthday a couple days ago, on Saturday, June 27, to be exact. So, happy birthday Daddy!

If anyone else would like me to mention their birthday ( year is optional ) on my blog, please tell me your birthday and your name in the comments section so I can give a shout-out to you on or near your birthday as well! The more the merrier, and happy birthday to all!

2 comments:

omilator said...

Sadie's birthday is on October 4th
(and so is Ariel's).
Dahlia's birthday is on April 25th
(and so is Hannah's).
Saba's birthday is on March 28th
and my birthday, as you know, is on Valentine's Day - February 14th.
Aunta - April 18
Tripp - February 9th
Meema - June 17th
Gila - May 1st
Stevie - April 6th
Andy - April 13th
Mary is some time at the end of December.
I think Jacob's is May 25th or 26th
Emily - April 21
Allie - December 6th
Ezra - June 10th
Zohar - June 9th
David - April 10th
Gabriel - June 2nd
Aren't you glad you asked???

Oatmeal Cookie 63 said...

Thanks, but I didn't need them all.