Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movies

OK, I have seen some pretty cool movies recently.
I have seen Disney Pixar's 3D movie UP, which was really good, and it was in 3D which is a bonus! I have also seen Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, which was amazing as well. It was really good, but had a bit of a stupid plot, but it was really funny, and let me tell you, I woud buy both of these movies on DVD. I would epecially buy Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian because my parents ( thanks, Mom and Dad) have already gotten my sister and me the first one, Night at the Museum, so it would be sort of silly if you had the first, but you didn't have the second. Sometimes if you make a sequel to an already amazing movie, it is a letdown, and the second NATM movie is a bit of a letdown, but mostly a big plus (++). I am also going to see 17 Again today with my babysitter, Emily and my other babysitter ( Emily' younger sister) Hayley, and my sister, India, at the dollar theater. Also, it is Tuesday, so instead of the movies costing like 1 dollar and something cents, it is just 75 cents per person. Isn't that great? Except they aren't new new movies, they are movies that you missed in regular theaters, but haven't come out in DVD and video yet. Cool, huh?

If you have seen 17 Again, please tell me about it or write a review about it, because I hear it is good, but it is also bad. I have no idea, I haven't seen it yet!!!!

You can write reviews about UP and Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian as well. Thank you so much for reading my blog, and have a hopeful day.

(Does that make sense?) Ha Ha.

No comments: