Thursday, June 25, 2009

Events of Thursday, June 25,2009

I heard today, but I confirmed what I heard when I saw it on the internet, and my mom heard it on the radio, Michael Jackson is DEAD! I heard that he died of a heart failure or a heart attack or something at the age of 50. I think he lived the live, but that is just my perspective, because I am not famous! My mom says that she felt sorry for him, and thinks it would be weird if you were famous from the age you are 5 and you are in a band when you are in Kindergarden. What did you think of the 'King of Pop'? What do you have to say about the legend? Comment!

I think Michael Jackson is really cool, and I am sad that he is now dead.


Also, it is my mom and dad's anniversary. They have been married 14 years. So, happy anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you both so much.

Today India and I went to Pirates Cove. It was fun. There was a diving board, and a pool, and three water slides, and this like water jungle gym sort of thing, and a lazy river. It was fun, but it was worse than Water World. We should have gone to Pirates Cove first. That would have made me appreciate it more!

That is it for now. Please read and comment!
Over and Out.

No comments: