Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graduation!!!!!!!!!!!

On May 27,2009, I graduated from elementary school ( Rockrimmon Elementary School, to be specific) with a big ceremony and cool stuff like that.

Mrs. Anizelle ( the spanish teacher, who is having her 4th girl over the summer, so she is not coming back next year) gave out awards for this big spanish test that has like 4 parts to it. I only missed 2 questions out of the whole test. In the test, besides answering questions and stuff, we had to write a paragraph, with at least 10 sentences about ourself in spanish. It wasn't actually that hard though!!!

There was also a slideshow on Exhibition, which is this big project 5th graders do every year, where you research a issue worldwide and in Colorado Springs ( that's where I live) and we picked Disease........ and health care. I got put in the group of Diabetes. It was fun-ish, and I got a really good grade! I got to present the Exhibition slideshow with 2 other kids from the 2 other 5th grade classes. It was a good slideshow, and I am glad I got to take part in that.

Also, there is this part where all the kids in 5th grade line up by class, and they get called, and all the teachers that worked with the 5th graders, at all during elementary, who were still there, would come up and shake hands ( or hug) and they would all stand in a line, and you would go down the line one-by-one. It was really sad but I was very happy all the same.

The 5th graders then sang this song on the risers, called Great American Hero, or something like that, and then there was the clapout. The clapout is where all the people in the school at the time ( besides 5th graders) line the halls, and they all clap, while the 5th graders go around the school. It was fun, and then me an Christina, my best friend, went around getting autographs. It was fun and memorable.

Also, Hayley, my babysitter graduated from middle school as well, so congrats to Hayley. Also, she graduated from Eagleview Middle School, where I will be going next year.

So, yeah!
Please comment, review, but no bad things please!!!!!!!
Just nice things, or constructive critism. ( That is the nice way of putting it!)

So, until next time.......................................................................
(which will be in about a minute or two)

No comments: