Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shwayder

Shwayder is a jewish summer camp that my sister and I go to every year. It will be my 4th year, and India's 2nd. I will be a 2nd year Bet, and India will be a 2nd year Aleph. Those are different age groups that you are in when you go to camp. Luckily, India and I will never be in the same group. You are in each group for 2 years. The groups are Aleph, Bet, Gimmel, and Daled. After you finish Daled, you can become a S-I-T, which is Staff In Training, and after that, a counsler.

It is really fun and I am really excited to go.
I also get to see my best friend from camp, Emily, who lives in Kansas.
So, I am really excited. Also, I will know a lot of people there including Rocky, and Jacki, who are sisters who go to our temple ( like church). Rocky will be an S-I-T, and Jacki will be a counsler. Also, some other boys from our temple, Bobby and William will be there too, and India will be there. So, yeah.

Hopefully, camp will be very enjoyable this year.
Hopefully!!!

Over and Out!

No comments: